The PTFA will be holding their AGM (Annual General Meeting) on Thursday 5th October @ 3.15pm. All parents are most welcome to come along. See agenda for more details.
Agenda for general Meeting PTFA St. Joseph's Catholic Primary School 5th October.2017
1. Welcome everybody on the first meeting this school year and introduce committee members.
2. Discuss money raised last year through various events and so far this year.
3. Discuss different ways in which PTFA money is spent e.g. resources for studying, Bibles for Year 6 leavers, coach hire for trips, jackets for sports teams etc. All ideas welcome.
4. Approve event calendar for this school year. Buy appropriate licences.
5. Agree on a date for the next meeting.
6. Express a thank you all for coming to the meeting, supporting the PTFA & school and wish continued success for the upcoming year.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PTFA OR JOIN THE TEAM OR PERHAPS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS TO SHARE PLEASE CONTACT US ON firstname.lastname@example.org