Terms Of Reference:
Responsibilities: all committees have the following responsibilities:
1. To uphold, promote and enhance the Catholic foundation and ethos of the school in accordance with our mission, vision and values.
2. To receive reports from members of staff about matters relating to any of the issues listed in their terms of reference.
3. To contribute to, monitor and evaluate relevant parts of the School Evaluation Form (SEF), the School Development Plan (SDP) and the policies allocated to them, reporting or making recommendations to the full governing body.
4. To consider recommendations from relevant external reviews for example audit, Ofsted or local authority review, to agree the actions needed to address any issues identified and to monitor and evaluate regularly the implementation of any plan agreed, reporting or making recommendations to the Full Governing Body (FGB).
5. To consider the views of pupils when making strategic decisions that will impact them.
6. To consider the impact on equality, referencing the protected characteristics, when making recommendations and when reviewing/drafting policies.
7. To take appropriate action on any other relevant matter referred by the governing body.