Pupil premium grant
For some parents/carers there is financial support for certain school items. Please read the information below and if you feel you are eligible, please contact Ali Keen (our Child and Family Well-Being Lead) on the contact details below, or the school office to apply.
Who is eligible?
If you are receiving any of the following benefits:
- income support
- income based job seeker's allowance
- the guarantee of element of state pension credit
- support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- child tax credit (but not working tax credit) and have an annual income of less than £16,190
- working tax credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit
- universal credit
Nursery aged children must be receiving education before and after lunch to be eligible.
Benefits for parents/carers and the school
Children are entitled to:
- One school-run after-school club (£25)
In addition the school also receives:
- £ 1320 per year for every child eligible for free school meals (This money goes directly towards supporting those children by paying for the items listed above, as well as other support within the school including extra staff and resources).
To apply, or to find out more information, please contact the school office.
You will need to know your National Insurance number or your National Asylum Support Service number.